Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad. ~Author Unknown


Happy Fathers Day! I have the greatest Dad in the whole world. I know many people are saying that about their own father. But I'm sorry, my dad is the best! My dad did, and still does, everything he can for his kids. I am so lucky to have him as my father. He has taught me how to work and to be proud of my work. I have learned my work ethic from him. My dad is a hard working man and he doesn't like to just sit there. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. It's not that good when he had knee surgery and he wouldn't give himself time to heal. He had to learn the hard way to relax and heal (he ended up in the hospital with Staph infection) I love you Dad! You're the best!

I also have the best brother and brother in laws. They do so much for their family. My brother is a GREAT example. I don't know how he did it, but he has always wanted to be a doctor and this year he finished that goal and he is done with schooling and is officially a doctor. I am so proud of you Barrett! Dallas and Josh, you make my sisters so happy. You gave them the family they wanted. Next month, Nancy and Dallas get the wish they have wanted in SO long and that is the addition in their family of baby Grayson! All of you guys are GREAT fathers to my neices and nephews and I couldn't ask for better men in their lives! I love you guys!

The man I am SO grateful for in my life is my boyfriend Mike. He is the father to 2 adorable kids. They are his life! I hope he has a great Fathers Day! He spent all day today with them. They just make him shine and I never see him happier then when he gets to be with his kids. He is so great to me and so supportive of me. He has taught me how a relationship really is. He has been so understanding with everything I have had to go through and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better.

Both grandfathers have passed away. They are with their sweethearts, having a great Fathers Day!

No comments: