Thursday, August 26, 2010

Celebration week for the Ware/Olsen

This week is birthday filled in the family. On the 19th, mom and dad celebrated their 33rd anniversay. Happy Anniversary Mom! Here is to another 33!

Yesterday was Grandma Nell and Todd's birthday. I don't have a pic of Todd, only one I have is of me, him and Chels, when we were just little.. Happy 28th Birthday Todd! :)

Grandma Nell would have been 76 yesterday. It was her first birthday with my grandpa in 30 years. I bet they had a great time!

Saturday we are having the Olsen family reunion. It would be Grandma Olsen's 102 birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma Olsen!

I hope I didn't miss anyone!Just a fun filled week in the family. Nancy got her own post so I didn't forget her! Happy Birthday everyone!

1 comment:

Grandma Labrum said...

Thanks Nicky! Great pictures of everyone.