Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday M-A-X


What an eventful December I've had. I am posting this a day early because I want to make sure it is up for his birthday.

Barrett and his family were able to fly in for Grandpa's funeral last week and they flew back to Kansas City today. When me and Dad picked them up from the airport, Max told us how he had his birthday at Miss Kaffee's. Chantel said that Max has said he's already had his birthday.

I was on the ball and sent his birthday present early so they got it before they came out here to Utah. When I asked him what his favorite animal was, he said "hippopotamus" in his cute little voice with the lisp. I said, "well out of a dog and a bear, what is it" he said a BLUE DOG. Well Build-A-Bear didn't have a BLUE DOG, so he got a dog that I conveniently name Blue.

On Christmas Day, we met at Nancy's and had a little family Christmas party and a little birthday party for Max. I had asked Max what he wanted on a birthday cake and he said he wanted a "DINO CAKE" so I went to Smith's and ordered a cake. It turned out so cute! Except it had these little brown spots on the cake, I'm not sure if they were supposed to be rocks.. But once Max saw them, he started singing "every dinosaur poops" and that is exactly what I thought!

Max looked so handsome at Grandpa's funeral, flash back to when Barrett was little. In his cute little suit. I just love him! He is so cute with his big blue eyes.. Just another little Labrum who got Grandpa's eyes! :)

I hope he has had MANY fun birthdays this year. Not many people get to have about 15 parties! :) I love you Max!

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Cute pictures of cute kids! Happy birthday, Maxwell.

Chantel said...

Thanks for thinking of him. He LOVED his cake and takes the dino's and his dog all over with him.