Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally got an answer to......

Why I have been so sick!!!!!! When I went into the dr's last week they ran the rapid strep and influenza test. Both came back negative. The dr said my throat was REALLY red so she is sending it off to the lab. Well, I had a phone call from the dr personally telling me to call her back (left a message on voicemail). So I called her back and she asked how I have been feeling. I told her I have been feeling AWFUL!!!My right ear and the right side of my throat is really really hurting! She said "well, i have an answer to why that is...." ok and......... "you have a small rare strand of strep that has grown, I am just calling to tell you that I am calling in some antibiotics for you" and wants all the info as to where and if I'm allergic to anything. Then I asked her if she could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me cough SYRUP! She said that she gave me tylenol 3 w/codeine last week, did that not help.. I said no, they were pills.. I want the cough SYRUP w/CODEINE, the liquid stuff... She acted surprised that I was the liquid stuf. I have been coughing so bad. I go to pick up the prescriptions from Walmart... They have the antibiotics, but no cough syrup. They said that they dont have that on stock. So I hope I will be ok. I just doped myself up with the tylenol 3 tonight, that will help with the pain. I am here with a cotton ball in my ear for that pain, can't eat because of the pain with my throat... I am completely miserable.. All I have to say is... THANK GOODNESS IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! :) I hope nobody gets this, OR they get a dr that will help you out!!!!!So now I am expecting lots of gifts! :) hehehehe

2 comments:

Grandma Labrum said...

Hopefully you will come to the end of all your physical problems. I am waiting for the end of mine! I realized that it was almost one year ago that my leg "malfunctioned" and I haven't taken a step without pain since then. Oh well, I guess I will get used to it. Happy Health!

Tammy said...

Hope you are feeling better now.